All 7 art Reviews

COTT: Punishment COTT: Punishment

so ... epic, as usual *___* I love how you deal with darks so well, still making the figures look visible even in such intesne shadows. I love the creature, and heck, even the STAIRS! XD Those are an awesome cool mix of classical and sci-fi stairs haha.

Roxas Roxas

Good try :)

I like how you managed to get all the details in the drawing. You can definitely tell it's Roxas without any question. I can totally tell you spent a lot of time on this picture, which is great because it shows you have patience.

I kind of wish the background showed as much detail as Roxas does though. The water looks great for a first try. :) Try adding more colors, maybe add a few more clouds?

CurlyWeirdo responds:

Thanks ^^ I think the cloud is the the hardest part cause cant imagine it...-______-"

I should have made it *BACKROUND-LESS* if there's such a word...now it's a word...

My Other Artworks all got a 10 except for this one....I'll try my best harder when I'm gonna bye a tablet...

Wasteland Wasteland

Beautiful ;_:

Oh wow... I love sci fi speed paints like this ;_; Do you have a deviantart?

It's really beautiful. Buildings in the foreground really have an organic feel to it even though they're obviously not. At first, I felt the big giant thing ghosted out in the right part of the image was a little distracting, but the more I look at it, I just wanna know what it is. Awesome job *_*

Stunji responds:

Thanks alot wavechan! You have some awesome stuff yourself :D And no, I don't use deviantart, I'm not really interested in the scene there.

Bei Fong Toph Bei Fong Toph

Nice!

Toooph! Really dynamic... Though, I agree with InsaneMonkey, it does look a lot like Ice rather than Earth XD

kevinsano responds:

They're crystals...

Handle with care... Handle with care...

:O!!

That is ADORABLE!! I'd love to see a colored version too :) :)

Untouched Untouched

:O

That's beautiful ;_;

This Cold Darkness This Cold Darkness

Awesome!

Really beautiful ;_; It' s so serene and mysterious. All your Digi art is awesome!!!

Lexileus responds: