Animator vs Animation III Animator vs Animation III

So cool!

I'll never get upset at that annoying paperclip in Microsoft Word ever again, knowing he can at least put up a fight against a rogue animation!

My Problem with Shmups My Problem with Shmups

Bwahaha! Awesome!

XD I love SHMUPS. I do think all the points you bring up is kind of silly, but it's also an awesome concept... one little guy against the world. :)

Maybe you could've made the big ship blow up ultra ridiculous-like in the end though, like all SHMUPS.

Dream Adventure! Dream Adventure!

Nifty :)

I don't know... I just really loved this animation. It was simple and short, but it tried to get across a fun message. It just reminds me of being younger and doing nothing else but playing the same type of 8-bit games over and over, haha. The music was fitting too. I wish I had something more to critique, but everything just fit together perfectly in my opinion.

Emptygoddess responds:

Keen :)

TF: Revenge of the Lolin' TF: Revenge of the Lolin'

Amazing!

I really liked the movie, but this was a fun parody :)

Your lip-synching and sense of pacing is absolutely amazing for your cartoons. And from what I remember, Lip-Synching is really incredibly hard to get down right, especially when you have such fast voices! You animate incredibly well too, and it shows, even though most of them were pretty "simplistic". Unfortunately I'm not much of an animator so I can't give you very strong constructive criticism. XD It's great for what it is, anyway :)

8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1 8 Bit Pwny Club ep.1

... Funny... Toilets!!

LOL, that was so entertaining, but also a little gross too :D